Giving loved ones a great bottle of wine or liquor for Christmas is a common custom; it surely is in my family! Normally, you might think of wine, but giving presents of beer is getting more and more common.
Some people immediately conjure up images of garish hampers or plain beer cans when the subject of beer hampers is brought up, but there is actually so much more to them than that. Numerous small, independent breweries in the UK produce exceptionally fine beer that makes fantastic presents for ale aficionados. Even while you would not believe that giving a buddy a bottle of beer will be as spectacular as giving them a bottle of wine, the numerous online retailers that offer beer hampers have really thought of everything. There are many options for eye-catching hampers for beer aficionados, from a basic bottle in a lovely presentation box with a matching glass to a complete beer basket.
Buy Hampers for Beer Aficionados
The best place to cheese and beer hampers for beer aficionados is unquestionably online because supermarkets sell bland, generic brands much too frequently. A more distinctive hamper can be purchased online from a number of smaller independent brewers who might not be present on your local main street. Your friends will not only appreciate the idea of getting beer as opposed to wine for a special occasion, but they will also appreciate the effort you made to discover something a little bit unique for them to try.
You can choose from a wide selection of online beer hampers if your friend or loved one enjoys beer. One of the many reasons beer hampers are so wonderful is because they frequently consist of highly original items that no one else has thought of. With only one mouse click, hundreds of products with the beer brand and those associated with beer are actually accessible.
Here Are Just a Few Suggestions to Get You Going
Beer manufacturers, starting with the brewers themselves, have created a wide range of odd, occasionally outlandish products to advertise their brands. Branded beer shirts are one of the most popular hampers ever, depending on the recipient’s age and mindset. You can select from a wide variety of styles and logos, and they are also reasonably priced. You’ll be surprised at how frequently they’re worn if you get the perfect beer tee for the right individual.
What I refer to as “bar” hampers are also on the list. Anything that may be used in a bar falls under this category, in my opinion. Consider pint glasses, glass beer mugs, or pilsner beer glasses as examples. You can even have the recipient’s initials engraved on them. Any beer enthusiast will treasure a pair of personalized mugs! You can also select from a huge selection of bottle openers, corkscrews, can cozies, beer coasters, bottle racks, and much more for even more inspiration.
Two Additional Unique Presents
There are two additional unique presents for beer lovers that offer a wide range of flavors to experience. The first step is to sign them up for a beer of the month club. With the help of these cheese and beer hampers, they are able to receive beer delivered straight to their front door each month and experience a brand-new variety.
You can learn that practically all dads enjoy barbecuing, cooking, playing footgolf, take naps, watch sports, and drink a big bottle or can of beer to go with all the fun if you turn on the radio or television. So when your grandfather’s birthday or anniversary comes around, consider planning a party with a beer theme. There are several different types of beer that can be given as hampers, including:
- Season, a clear, frothy beer with a fruity flavor and hints of citrus. The addition of spices and herbs creates the distinctive aroma and flavor. This style of beer has a light to medium body and a medium to high alcohol concentration. This beer comes in a 650ml bottle and has a high carbonation level.
- Bouncing Czech, a bouncy beer from the Czech town of Pizen. It tastes like Pilsen beer with a distinctive citrus flavor. This Pilsner has hops with 281 BTUs or more and is light in color.
- East India Pale Ale: This beer was first manufactured in England and shipped to Australia and UK, two colonies in the East of India. On the lengthy journey to the colonies, the beer underwent pasteurization. This superb lager has effervescent properties and is a cooling beverage that is best enjoyed during barbecues and on the beach.
Various Hamper Ideas
- Glassware – This present suggestion includes a number of beer glasses that the recipient will be pleased to own. These work best as a birthday present for a friend or close acquaintance, or even as a component of a beer hamper for dad.
- Anderson Valley glasses cost $9.99, Achel glasses are $12.88 each, Affligem glasses are $9.77, Arrogant Bastard lager glasses are $10.73, and Becks glasses are $9.12 each.
- Mixed Packs – a mixed pack would contain a variety of beers as a hamper. The UK Mainstream Selection would cost $63.66, and the UK Mixed 4 Selection would cost as much as $174.41. The type of beer you choose will affect the cost.
You can also present a beer brew kit, which is another unusual hamper. Building home breweries to create your own beer is a rapidly expanding activity that your hamper recipient might also enjoy. Many internet vendors of beer equipment offer these basic brew kits, with prices starting at less than $100. These kits often include everything needed to establish a profitable small home brewery.